This article explains how to manage your IMOTO Agent Page.
What is the IMOTO Agent Page?
The Agent Page is a free feature that comes with all IMOTO accounts. It is a cutting-edge personal website that aggregates all of the important information about your professionally photographed listings. Potential buyers can view your Agent Page to view the status of your listings, view your IMOTO Virtual Tours (including listing details - like price, square footage, and property description), and get access to your contact details. It is a powerful marketing tool that automatically gathers your media for all of your listings and displays it in a dynamic, easy-to-use, professional website, adding value for both you and your clients.
See below for a step-by-step guide on how to access and manage your IMOTO Agent Page.
How to access your Agent Page through your IMOTO account
1. Log into your IMOTO Account by clicking here.
2. Once you are in your IMOTO account, you will see your Order History page (under the "My Orders" tab on the left).
3. You can access the Agent Page through the navigation on the left side of the page.
How to use the Agent Page
The Agent Page comes with a variety of features. Below is an example of the Agent Page.
Pubic viewers are able to take the following actions on the Agent Page.
1. Contact the agent
- On the left side of the Agent Page, is your contact information. This includes, the your name, broker name, your profile photo, phone number, email address, and personal website. (If you need to update this information, you can do so under the Account Details on your IMOTO dashboard.)
- Below the contact details is a button called "Send Message." This button pulls up a pop-up where viewers can easily message you through the webpage without having to open up their own email program. Messages sent through this button will go directly to the primary email on your IMOTO account.
2. View listings
- All of your listings (except for your orders marked "Private" - see below for details on how to set your listing status) are shown on the right side of the Agent Page. By default, they are shown in grid view, like shown below. If you click on one of the listings, you will be brought to the IMOTO Branded Virtual Tour.
- Viewers can also see the listings in map view by clicking "View Map" on the top right of the Agent Page. The map view will show all of your listings (except for your orders marked "Private" - see below for details on how to set your listing status) as markers on a map.
- Viewers can click the marker to see a popup with listing details and a link to the Branded Virtual Tour.
How to Manage the listings shown on your Agent Page
In order to manage the listings that show up on your Agent Page, you must make changes to the orders under the Order History page. Navigate to your IMOTO dashboard and click on "My Orders" to view your Order History.
1. Searching and sorting listings:
- You can search for a specific listing using the search bar on the top of the Order History page. You can use your IMOTO order number or your listing address to search.
- You can sort your listings by IMOTO order status using the drop down on the top right of the Order History. In this list, you will find:
- All Orders: all orders you have placed with IMOTO
- Scheduled: orders that have been placed with IMOTO and are scheduled to be photographed
- Not Scheduled: orders that have been placed with IMOTO but do not have a shoot date and photographer assigned. Contact customer service if you need help scheduling the shoot.
- In Progress: orders that have been photographed and are in the process of being edited.
- Completed: orders that are complete
- Expired listings: orders that have expired (1 year after the order was completed)
2. Changing the listing status on the public Agent Page
In order for you to keep your listings up-to-date on the Agent Page (which appears to the public), you must change the listing status on your completed IMOTO orders. Only completed orders will have the option to change the listing status, as completed orders are the only ones that show up on the Agent Page. The status that you set on the order through your Order History will appear on your Agent Page so that viewers can tell which listings are live, pending, or sold. In the Order History, simply click the colored listing status on the order to update. You have 4 options for your listing status.
- Active: live listings
- Pending: listings that are sale-pending
- Sold: listings that are sold
- Private: listings that you do not want to appear on your Agent Page OR listings that have expired.
Note: all completed listings will automatically show up as "Active" until the order is expired (one year after the order was completed). Once the order expires, the listing will automatically be switched to "Private" listings. For more information on how to renew an expired order, click here.
How to change the view in your order history
You are able to change the view of your orders, by clicking the icons in the top right corner.
1. Click the squares icon to view your orders in a grid format, as shown below.
2. Click the lines icon to view your orders in a list format, as shown below.
How can viewers find my Agent Page?
There are two ways that viewers can find your agent page:
1. You can copy the link of your agent page and share it with the public. Some ways to share it include:
- Email it to potential buyers
- Add the link to your email signature
- Post it on social media
- Add it to your Facebook or Instagram bio
- Use it as your own personal website
- Add the link to your business cards
2. If someone is viewing one of your IMOTO Branded Virtual Tours, there is a link to "View all my Virtual Tours" under the contact information. This link brings you to your Agent Page.
How can I make changes to my orders?
If you need to make changes to your orders (i.e. edit your virtual tours), you can:
1. Navigate to your Order History page
2. Find the order your would like to edit
3. Click the "More Options" button. This will pull up options that include editing your virtual tour.
How can I make changes to my personal information
If you need to make changes to your personal information that is shown on the Agent Page (i.e. add a profile photo or edit your primary email address), you can:
1. Navigate to your Account Details page from your IMOTO dashboard
2. Make the changes you would like to your personal information and it will automatically update on your Agent Page and IMOTO Branded Virtual Tour.